Thursday 20 February 2014

A RANDOM THOUGHT.............BUT I MEAN IT.

Hey people, I feel like its been decades before i actually blogged. Not that I do not love doing it but for a certain period of time I just didn't have the psych to do this. Yet at the back of my mind I know that I will forever remain to be a blogger. At least I know its what I can do best  in this world, so far. I strongly believe in what I write, they are just my thoughts. I believe in them. I would like to have many viewers for my blog, and not only that but at least make an impact in someones life even if its just ten people.
But I also realised that i have to create time to blog, to no just create time but be committed in it. This whole time I have been procrastinating and hoping that one day I will  wake up with all the zeal in the world and just post as much as I can and the next time I check out my blogger dashboard I will probably be having  a thousand viewers and five hundred followers. well, too bad life is not like that. Nothing comes on a silver platter.
This was part of my new year's resolution. To be committed to what I love, what I hold  dear to my heart. At least i know if there is something that will always give fulfilment, then it should be this. Its what gives me that sense of fulfilment and liberation, knowing that this is I work hard for.
What's my point? We all  have something we want to achieve.... what we hope for. It may be part of our nature or something that needs to be natured...but whatever the case, we have to spare ample time to work on it otherwise our dreams won't bare fruit's.
The perfect word is commitment.