Wednesday 26 February 2014

DON'T BE TOO HARD ON YOUR SELF...JUST YET,

Well.... this is not something that I sat down and thought about.. really but I saw a poster in a certain site in the Internet and it got me thinking. Why am I always too hard on myself?
 I have been trying to ponder on a phrase that I friend used  recently  while talking to me. This is what she said 'life is not that serious, relax!' Is that really true? I don't know. The reason why am saying this is because I am one person who is always  serious with anything and  everything.
But that is just besides my point.
 When we are all mind-stiffen and we can't allow some things to take their coarse, things that are beyond strength we tend to feel like we have failed but we do not realize that actually its not that we failed, we just learn another way of how not to do what we wanted to do.
 we should learn to look at the glass when its half full and not half empty.
 Here's the poster,